Google Earth

Monday, November 7, 2011

Emmanuels Visit Day 5 and 6

DAY FIVE

When Emmanuel woke up he got in the shower getting ready for are busy day. After that we mad breakfast and ate we got in the car and drove to my soccer game, I was playing DMS Emmanuel was cheering me on the whole time. It was really nice to have him come to my soccer game on his vacation. It was tied 1-1 with one minute left I chipped the ball over the defense and we scored with 30 seconds left in the game.
Emmanuel was so proud of me, he ran on the field and hugged me while jumping up and down.


After that we headed home so I could change and take a shower. On the way home there was a lemonade stand with two little girls, we stopped the car and asked how much is it was, they said 50 cents, we got are money had some refreshing lemonade and said thanks, next  we got back in the car and drove home. Once we got home Emmanuel went and sat in my hot tube he said, "The water is really hot." So I turned it down for him. Then I got in the shower it felt really nice to get all the sweat off my body and to put on clean close.

Later we went to the beach again, but this time we went to Led Better with no boards just us and my dog jake. At the beach we were body surfing, playing with Jake, swimming, and laying in the sun. I really wanted to eat something, so we got jan back in the car and went to IN-N-OUT, the best burgers in town. I ordered a cheese burger with tomato or lettuce. Emmanuel ordered the same thing, when he had his first bite he went into shock. Emmanuel said this was the best burger I've ever had.

    Ryan's                        Emmanuel's         

After that we decided to go back home and get in the hot tube because the water for the beach was 56 degrees. We were in the hot tube for 35 minutes talking about his flight over here and how he likes it in Santa Barbra. The one thing I found out was he really missed his family so I said why don't you draw a picture of them and tell me about each one. He said ok that might help. So I got him some paper and colored pencils and he drew the most amazing picture I've ever scene It was of his whole family playing jumprope. He said, "this is my mother she has black hair and the prettiest smile in all of Africa." "This is my father who just died two months ago, I miss him so much." "This is my brother he is very stubborn, just like my sister is they get along great. I had tears coming down my face when he talked about his family, the he spoke about them was so satisfying. 

Its around 5 so Emmanuel starts to get hungry I made homemade Chicken Noodle Soup Emmanuel said he's had that once before and loves it so we had that while watching MythBusters he said, "wow I really like tho show its very interesting how they can explode things and drown cars in lakes without getting in introuble. After dinner Emmanuel and I were very tired so we got are pajamas on and went to bed.



DAY SIX


To day Emmanuel wanted to go on a hike so we went to 7 Falls. It was a hot day so we brag lots of water. We started around 7 so it wouldn't be so hot and ended around 11. At the beginning of the hike I told Emmanuel we were going to be swimming so he brought board shorts. about half way through Emmanuel saw a nute, it had a yellow belly and an orange back. We stopped and played around with the note for a while and drank some water. After a couple of minutes he got are stuff together and kept going. Now it was around 8:30 and we were almost there we had about 50 yards to go, we turned the corner and there it was 7 Falls right in front of us. Emmanuel said it looked like a painting so elegant and pretty. Next we got are trunks on and jumped in Emmanuel said the water was warm but it was really cold. We splashed around, jumped on each other, and climbed all the water falls so we could jump off them. Next we laid in the sun to dry off and headed back home. We got home around 10:45 and took a brake from going going going. 


When we got home we were really tired so we took a nap until 4:30 it was a 5 an half hour nap, he must have still been tired from his plane. While he was asleep I was picking up the house such as washing windows, and cleaning the walls. Then Emmanuel woke up and was very hungry so I made him a sand witch with lettuce, ham, mayonnaise, and cheese. After that we got dressed and went on a bike ride to the beach. We watched the sun set and rode home. Later we ate at The Harbor Restaurant and ate fish tacos they were very good. Emmanuel said he loves Santa Barbara and never wants to leave. I started to giggle as well as he did. When we got home we watched some television and went to bed.



It was a really nice and easy going day.




No comments: