Google Earth

Sunday, April 22, 2012

KIVA BLOG 4

When I got off the pane it was really hot so I took of my jacket and stuffed it it in my bag. When I looked up I saw Iman she was sitting on the bench in the parking lot so I grabbed my bag and ran over there. She jumped up and gave me a big hug, I felt like at home when my family as so happy and loving it was great.
Next we through my 80 pound bag in the trunk, got in the car and drove off. We drove for about 50 minutes through the dessert. It was about 82 degrees out side, but it felt like 100. When we pulled up she had a pretty nice sized hot, but it looked like a yurt


It was really nice in side and roomy she had it decided into three parts her room gust room and the bath room. It smelled supper good, I think she had oranges incense. Then she told me to put my stuff in my room with had a little window with a rock in the bottom of it, I set my bags down and went out to be with her, she was making dinner. I asked what she was making and she said soup with crackers. It only took her about 10 minutes to make it and it was really good soup, it had chicken and parsley in it and I think the soup was tomato. I was tiered after the long flight and drive so I told her I was going to get some rest so we can have a lot of fun in the morning. She gave me a hug and said to sleep well. 
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...

                                                                                    

No comments: