Google Earth

Sunday, April 22, 2012

KIVA BLOG 6

To day I leave to go back home I need to be at the airport by 1:30 because my flight leave at 2 I was happy with my stay here even though it was a short one. The air port was 30 minutes away and it was 7:45 so we ate to gather and played some cards during breakfast it was fun. Next I went in to my room and packed all my clothes in my suit case and put it in the car for later.


Then Iman told me to follow her and I was wondering why she took me in to my room and picked up the rock and said this is a magical rock it will bring you happiness which is the most important thing she said. SHe also said this has passed through her family for 32 years and she was the last one so she passed it on to me. This meant so much to me I couldn't let go of it I healed it all the way back to Santa Barbara. 
We hung out for a couple hours and then it was time to go.


We finally got there e both got out and she gave me a hug and I did the same, she said she would miss me and she had a lot of fun with me. I grabbed my stuff and that was the last time I saw her but we kept in touch.


No comments: