Google Earth

Sunday, April 22, 2012

KIVA BLOG 5

To day I woke up with the smell of eggs, It smelled so delicious and good like I was at home. Then we sat down and ate for ten minutes and she told me what we were doing today, it was great she had made plans for us to go to Citadel in Amman, it is supposed to be like an ancient rouen. that not a lot of people have seen before. Im stoked to see it. Wee had to be there at 9:45 and it was about 9 so I Got driest and comes my hair. We jumped in the car and I think she used to be a race car driver if she wanted to go she would go we were going about 90 MPH on a little street I tout it was fun though.



When we got there it was kind of cloudy and cold, We started the tour a little early and I got a lot of great  photos of the old building and here was also carvings in the rocks witch was very cool too. We were there for about an 1:30 but it was very interesting and I learned a lot about it. By the time we go back to Iman's yurt we were both hungry and Iman was planning to make her burritos that I've heard so much about, they are supposed to be really good and spicy. I sat down, put my napkin on my lap and then she brought them out of the oven and my eyes got so big it smelled AMAZING. I picked it up and took a big bite.


It was so good and I was so stuffed after that I got in to a food coma because of how many burritos I ate so I sat on her couch and listened to the radio, it made me fall asleep. I woke up around 6:45 P.M. I was all rested up and woke up with an appetite. We went out to night to a friend of Imans restaurant they had pizza, soup, chicken, and many other things. It was pretty fun the music was on people were dancing and we got a table up stairs over looking the whole place. I got a the chicken it was ok but not the best. Later we went back home and I taught Iman how to play cards she loved it we played war and crazy eights we had a fun night.



It was a great day.

No comments: