Google Earth

Thursday, January 19, 2012

DAY SEVEN WITH MARUGE

This was my last day here, I leave tomorrow morning around 7. Maruge had planned to miss school today for me and his teacher approved of it, because he was so far ahead of his class. So the first thin we did to day was got some breakfast, I made him some pancakes he loved them. He said he never has had them, and wants to learn who to make them. With the pancakes I also made some fresh O.J.  He was very happy because of the great breakfast I made him. After that we went to a place called the Rock Water Park were there were a bunch of rocks that we like huge slides, and they were carved form one of the tribes but they don't know who made them. It was supper fun I think that was one of my favorite parts of the trip, because of how long and fun they were.


After that we were really hungry so we went to his friends restaurant were he got a huge discount, I got chicken strips, and he got some tomato soup. It was pretty good he told me it wasn't the best food but Maruge promised that we would come. After lunch I asked Maruge if we could go back to his house for a minute, he asked why, and I told him I wanted to get my camera. He said sure lets go! So we wet to get it. Next we went to the top of the country, we got to go to the tip of the mountain, it was an amazing sight I was really happy I got my camera because I got some really cool pics. 


Later that day we went back to Rock Water Park, I asked Maruge if we could go back there because I was having so much fun. So we went back to the Rock Water park and no one was there, it was interesting because when we left the first time it was really crowded. We went to the top of the slide and one at a time, went head first. It was a blast, we had a lot of fun even Maruge said he had fun to. We were there for a couple hours. After that we got some dinner, we ate at Maruges house. We had just some salad and some bread. It was good, I really liked the bread it had a lot of cheese and good taste on it. After dinner I was very tiered, but I told Maruge I would play a couple games of cards. We played slap jack, cagy eights, and war. It was really fun to play with Maruge. Next I was really tiered, so I brushed my teeth an went to bed.


No comments: