Google Earth

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

DAY SIX WITH MARUGE

To day Maruge was not feeling to well so he stayed home. It was a really nice day to day so I told him you might feel better if you go out side rather than cramped in this hut, so we went out side and the sun was big and really hot. Maruge was still not feeling to good so we went back to his house and he took a nap, he was asleep for at least 2 hours, when he woke up he felt all better and had a lot of energy. I was out side when he woke up playing with some little boys, they asked me if I wanted to play with them and I did. We were playing a game of soccer and thats my favorite sport. They were really good at it, intact they were kicking my but. It was me agents to other little boys, and the score was 3 to 5 they were winning. It was a great game but when I heard Maruge I told them I had to go.


Later Maruge and I started to get hungry so he took me out to eat witch was a very rare thing were he lived because no one had any money. He took me to a place called Fishies, they had amazing fish and sea food. I got the salmon it was rich and had a lot of taste to it, I was really amazed with who great they made it taste, It was like eating a cloud with magical cream. After lunch I said than you and we went back to his place to chill for a bit. At his hut we talked about his childhood, he said it was really hard for him because he didn't have a lot of friends, his parents went very helpful, and he was lonely. I asked him why he didn't go to school back then and he said he couldn't afford the time. He had to much on his hands and he didn't have any money so he worked most of the days. Next we decided to go to the beach were we could hang out and lay in the sun. At the beach there great waves and there was a board rental to the left of me. So I asked Maruge if it was ok for me to go surf, he said sure I would love to watch you that would be great. So I ran over to the little renting shop and got a 5'4 surf board. Then I went in and bought a lot of waves it was supper fun, on the beach Maruge told me I was amazing and thought I should go pro. I told him I wasn't that good but thanks. 


I had two more days with Maruge and wanted to make the best of them so I told Maruge we should go to bed pretty early and have a lot of fun tomorrow. He thought the same, Later that night we ate dinner at Maruges house he told me he had a secret dish that I would love. He made me chicken with this rice stuffing, I thought it was thanksgiving for a second it was so delicious. He asked me if I liked it and I said "yes I love it." After dinner we settled down and had some funny but stupid jokes that were going around like why was the math book sad? because it had to many problems. After that we went to bed, but while I was laying in bed I couldn't get how much fun the surfing was out of my head. I think it was the best waves and rights I've ever surfed. To day I learned a lot about Maruge and his childhood, he is an a,a zing person.



Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

No comments: